With extensive experience in subsea systems, WOCS, controls and umbilicals, we can offer support and consultancy throughout the project lifecycle, including:
- Feasibility and FEED studies
- Subsea distribution system design, including Hydraulic, Optical, and Electrical Analysis
- Specification writing
- Preparation of Requests For Quotation, evaluation of tenders, vendor audits
- Sub-contract management
- Detail design (electrical, mechanical, optical, hydraulic)
- Preparation of acceptance and integration test procedures, and overseeing testing
- Inspection, maintenance, repair, commissioning procedures
- Failure investigations
- We also have expertise in safety critical systems, in particular subsea HIPPS.
To support your on-going development, we can provide
- Training in subsea technology (controls, systems and umbilicals).
- Assistance with new product introduction (strategies, design, qualification)
The main focus of the Viper Subsea Engineering Department is to provide optimal technical solutions and management support for the supply of subsea distribution equipment; typically comprising jumpers, flying leads, umbilical terminations, distribution units, stab plates etc. In addition our team of experienced engineers provide full technical support for our Asset Integrity Management team.Enquire...